About Me

Just a guy fighting evil wherever I find it. I'm glad you are here to read about my adventures escaping and ultimately defeating the evil Nonhof. First time readers should start at the beginning to get a true sense of the history behind our epic battle of good vs evil. I also caution you to be careful of how you submit comments. As the saying goes; an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Who knows if Nonhof is aware of this blog or not - I fear the worst.

Nonhof, perhaps you should think of that sword and its location:)

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Wheels Are In Motion

The wheels have been set in motion. With an immense effort the CGBURM (Cedar Grove Belgium Underground Revolutionary Movement) has arranged for my release from capture. This post was written by me and is being transcribed from a remote site by a very brave friend. A daring escape from the evil clutches of Nonhof will take place soon. I have dramatically increased the chances for failure by publishing this post but it is necessary. It brings to mind the famous quote of Edmund Burke - "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing". I must get word out about the evil Nonhof. His sinister plot to corrupt the young minds of America with useless drivel must be stopped. Even if my escape plan fails the fact that you are reading this means that the word is getting out.

This may be my first and last post - if the plan fails you won't hear from me again. If I am successful (and thanks to the the CGBURM I believe that I will be) then I will be taking an extended vacation. Even though I will be fleeing for my life from Nonhof it will qualify as a vacation just being outside of that dreary prison that has been my home for far too long. At this time I am unsure of where I will go. Nonhoff's tentacles spread north to Canada and if rumor is to be believed he has formed a coalition with the FARC. Possibly no place on earth is safe but the farther from his headquarters the safer I will be. Maybe Cuba...


No comments:

Post a Comment