About Me

Just a guy fighting evil wherever I find it. I'm glad you are here to read about my adventures escaping and ultimately defeating the evil Nonhof. First time readers should start at the beginning to get a true sense of the history behind our epic battle of good vs evil. I also caution you to be careful of how you submit comments. As the saying goes; an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Who knows if Nonhof is aware of this blog or not - I fear the worst.

Nonhof, perhaps you should think of that sword and its location:)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Freedom

I made it!  I escaped this morning and am now in a safe house.  I don't know for how long and even if I did I wouldn't be at liberty to say.  I will send proof that I am alive soon.

Keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment